17 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France
Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, W1J 6BD, London, UK
J Model Management, founded by model and entrepreneur Jessica Minh Anh, is a global fashion production agency. The company is specialised in producing unique catwalks at the most extraordinary venues worldwide.
- In October 2011, J Model Management made history with J Autumn Fashion Show, the very first fashion phenomenon held on England's iconic Tower Bridge 44 meters above the river Thames in London, United Kingdom.
- In March 2012, J Model Management set another historic milestone on the world's highest PETRONAS Twin Towers' SkyBridge at 175 metres above street level in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- In July 2012, J Model Management turned river Seine's giant glass boat Le Jean Bruel into a 90 metre floating catwalk with J Summer Fashion Show in Paris and provided audience with a whole new fashion show experience.
- In January 2013, J Model Management hosted the world's first sundeck catwalk on the Italian cruise ship Costa Atlantica in the city of gold Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In May 2013, J Model Management returned to the Seine in Paris with the highly successful J Spring Fashion Show, which presented an exquisite combination of Haute Couture and Pret-a-Porter collections from 4 continents.
- In November 2013, J Model Management's hosted the world's highest J Autumn Fashion Show on the iconic Grand Canyon Skywalk at the extreme height of 4,000 feet over the Colorado River in the United States. With the concept of models walking in the sky, the show redefined modern fashion standards.
- In March 2014, J Model Management turned the world's latest architectural wonder Gardens by the Bay's OCBC Skyway into a 128 metre long sky high catwalk. Overlooking Singapore's famous skyline, the show brought fashion closer to nature and strengthened J Model Management's position as the No 1 fashion show organiser in the world.
- In June 2014, J Model Management made history on top of America with the first ever fashion phenomenon at America's new symbol of hope and tallest skyscraper, One World Trade Center, in New York City. J Summer Fashion Show 2014, which was covered by ABC, CBS, FOX, Fashion One, OK!TV among many others, promoted cultural integration and the rise of the new daring generation led by Jessica Minh Anh.
- In October 2014, J Model Management produced the first ever fashion phenomenon on the world's most famous architectural wonder and the symbol of the fashion capital, the Eiffel Tower. The two-tiered outdoor catwalk spanned over 150 metres across the first floor of the iconic tower. The panoramic views of Trocadero, Champs de Mars, and over 100 exquisite designs from Europe, Asia, and America were strategically captured for live audiences worldwide.
- In March 2015, J Model Management marked its 9th history making catwalk with a 100 metre floating catwalk on the Hudson River in New York City. Thanks to the panoramic view from Bateaux New York, architectural masterpieces such as the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, and One World Trade Center became the natural backdrop for the iconic catwalk.
- In July 2015, J Model Management produced the world's first solar powered catwalk at the award-winning solar plant Gemasolar in Seville, Spain. J Summer Fashion Show 2015 marked the agency's 10th history making catwalk and not only promoted exquisite fashion collections from Europe and Asia, but also celebrated advanced technology and environmental preservation.
- In October 2015, J Model Management officially made the Seine in Paris the annual catwalk location and transformed the river's giant glass boat into a breath-taking catwalk for the 3rd time with J Autumn Fashion Show 2015.
- In March 2016, J Model Management transformed the sky-high sun deck of the international cruise ship Costa Luminosa into an ocean catwalk overlooking Sydney Harbour Bridge and the famous Opera House. J Spring Fashion Show 2016 helped widen J Model Management's catwalk portfolio in a new continent.
- In June 2016, J Model Management was back in Paris to transform the Seine River's giant glass boat into a floating catwalk in its 4th "catwalk on water" installation in Paris, France.
- In October 2016, J Model Management transformed the sky-high sun deck of the international cruise ship AIDAluna into an ocean catwalk overlooking New York's Famous skyline in the USA
- In January 2017, J Model Management hosted its iconic annual "catwalk on water" on the Seine River in Paris.
J Model Management's seasonal catwalks have been covered by major TV channels including the BBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, MTV, ITV, CNBC, CNN, CCTV, CNC, NTV7, Dubai TV, Fashion TV, Fashion One TV, Style TV, etc. national papers such as The Independent UK, Le Nouvel Observateur France, La Repubblica Italy, The National UAE, New Straits Times Singapore, etc. as well as in reputable fashion and travel publications such as Vogue Italia, Marie Claire, WWD, Tatler, L’Officiel, ICON, ELLE, Conde Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure, and Drapers UK just to name a few. Some of the many fashion houses at the shows were British fashion leader Paul Costelloe, Gernman power house Hugo Boss, Taiwanese luxury brand Shiatzy Chen, French jeweller Boucheron, Dutch celebrity designer Addy van de Krommenacker, and Japanese fashion house Yumi Katsura among many others. J Model Management has gained its popularity very quickly and grown a strong celebrity support line from celebrity photographers, hair stylists, makeup artists, designers, models to actors and artists worldwide. Under the creative direction of Jessica Minh Anh, the agency is set to maintain its No1 position in the upcoming years.
Please email email@example.com for any press enquiries.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any partnership, look book, or catwalk package requests. We aim to reply within 24 hours.